What are the relative costs and outcomes of different food aid products or programs?
- Webb, Patrick, Beatrice Lorge Rogers, Irwin Rosenberg, Nina Schlossman, Christine Wanke, Jack Bagriansky, Kate Sadler, Quentin Johnson, Jessica Tilahun, Amelia Reese Masterson, Anuradha Narayan. 2011. Improving the Nutritional Quality of U.S. Food Aid: Recommendations for Changes to Products and Programs. Boston, MA: Tufts University.
- Suri, D., et al. (2013). "Protein Quality Workshop: Importance of Protein Quality in Prevention and Treatment of Child Malnutrition." Food & Nutrition Bulletin 34 (2): 223-223.
- Shoham, Jeremy, et al. "Proceedings of the World Health Organization/UNICEF/World Food Programme/United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Consultation on the management of moderate malnutrition in children under 5 years of age." Food and nutrition bulletin. Vol. 30. No. 3 (Supplement). United Nations University Press, 2009.
- Stone-Jimenez, Maryanne. "Preventing Moderate Acute Malnutrition (MAM) Through Nutrition-Specific Interventions." (2014).
- Webb, Patrick. "Standards of Evidence for Research on ‘What Works’ in the Management of MAM." (2014).
- Annan, Reginald A., Patrick Webb, and Rebecca Brown. "Management of Moderate Acute Malnutrition (MAM): Current Knowledge and Practice."(2014).
- Webb, Patrick, Erin Boyd, Saskia de Pee, Lindsey Lenters, Martin Bloem and Werner Schultink. "Nutrition in Emergencies: Do We Know What Works?" Food Policy 49, (2014): 33-40.
- Which products are the most effective at improving nutritional outcomes and cost the least?