The REFINE Library is a collection of resources relating to food-supported interventions, including systematic reviews, meta-analyses, organizational documents, and general discussion pieces on key topics related to food aid products and interventions. These resources are tagged according to the subject matter they cover. If relevant to more than one category the document appears in both categories. New resources are added regularly according to search criteria and standards developed by REFINE.
Do you have suggestions for additions to this library? Email us at REFINEnutrition@gmail.com!
- Animal-source protein
- Standard Fortified Food Blends
- Standard Lipid-Based Nutrient Supplements (LNS)
- Locally produced
- Micronutrient powders (MNP)
- Plant-source protein
- Prevention of Stunting, Wasting, and Underweight
- Treatment of Severe Acute Malnutrition
- Treatment of Moderate Acute Malnutrition