How well do different food compositions and interventions prevent or treat undernutrition, when implemented "on the ground"?
- World Health Organization. "Technical note: supplementary foods for the management of moderate acute malnutrition in infants and children 6–59 months of age." (2012).
- Suri, D., et al. (2013). "Protein Quality Workshop: Importance of Protein Quality in Prevention and Treatment of Child Malnutrition." Food & Nutrition Bulletin 34 (2): 223-223.
- 2013 Maternal and Child Nutrition series - The Lancet
- Webb, Patrick. "Standards of Evidence for Research on ‘What Works’ in the Management of MAM." (2014).
- Annan, Reginald A., Patrick Webb, and Rebecca Brown. "Management of Moderate Acute Malnutrition (MAM): Current Knowledge and Practice."(2014).
- Webb, Patrick, Erin Boyd, Saskia de Pee, Lindsey Lenters, Martin Bloem and Werner Schultink. "Nutrition in Emergencies: Do We Know What Works?" Food Policy 49, (2014): 33-40.