What novel food-based products and programming methods effectively prevent and treat undernutrition?
- Webb, Patrick, Beatrice Lorge Rogers, Irwin Rosenberg, Nina Schlossman, Christine Wanke, Jack Bagriansky, Kate Sadler, Quentin Johnson, Jessica Tilahun, Amelia Reese Masterson, Anuradha Narayan. 2011. Improving the Nutritional Quality of U.S. Food Aid: Recommendations for Changes to Products and Programs. Boston, MA: Tufts University.
- 2013 Maternal and Child Nutrition series - The Lancet
- Shoham, Jeremy, et al. "Proceedings of the World Health Organization/UNICEF/World Food Programme/United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Consultation on the management of moderate malnutrition in children under 5 years of age." Food and nutrition bulletin. Vol. 30. No. 3 (Supplement). United Nations University Press, 2009.
- Stone-Jimenez, Maryanne. "Preventing Moderate Acute Malnutrition (MAM) Through Nutrition-Specific Interventions." (2014).
- Webb, Patrick. "Standards of Evidence for Research on ‘What Works’ in the Management of MAM." (2014).
- Are cash transfers better than food aid alone?
- Does including a behavior change communication aspect in food aid programs lead to better outcomes?
- Can locally produced foods reduce undernutrition?